PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb. We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals. Worldwide PZ Cussons Group employs over 5000 people across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America
Recruitment into the 2017 Graduate Trainee scheme is set to commence and we appeal for referrals from members of the PZ Cussons Nigeria community.
Graduate Trainee – Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical)
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Location – Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field – Engineering / Technical Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Qualification: B.A/B.Sc/B.Ed/M.Sc/M.A (2.2 minimum)
- Candidate must not be more than 28 years as at the time of applying
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2017
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Geographical Mobility within Nigeria
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skill
- The scheme offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration and benefits.
- A CANDO attitude, exhibiting our core values COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETOWRKING, DRIVE and ONENESS
CVs of candidates based on the qualification below should be sent in Ms Word format ONLY to recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com . (CVs sent to any other email address or by hand will not be considered).Subject: Graduate Trainee Scheme and applicants’ current location (e.g Graduate Trainee Scheme Finance/Yobe)
Only successful candidates would be contacted.