The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is now accepting applications for business ideas that can transform Africa. The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is Tony Elumelu Foundation’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
“When we launched the Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme and committed $100 million to empowering Africa’s entrepreneurs, I knew we would create impact, but I never imagined it would be impact of this magnitude. We have unleashed a movement of African entrepreneurs — a force so strong, so inspiring, that I am confident they will collectively transform Africa. We need Africa’s best and brightest entrepreneurs to come learn, grow their businesses and build our continent.”
The TEF Founder, serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu, CON said:
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
- 0.1 Benefits of Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program 2018
- 0.2 Eligibility Requirements for Tony Elumelu Foundation Application 2018:
- 0.3 How to apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grants
- 1 About The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Benefits of Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program 2018
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
Eligibility Requirements for Tony Elumelu Foundation Application 2018:
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
How to apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grants
To apply, complete the online application at www.application.tonyelumelufoundation.org. The deadline is midnight (WAT) on 1 March 2018.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2018
For more information or to apply, visit: http://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/about-tef/application-process/
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
N/B – $5,000 seed capital is paid based on the official Central Bank of Nigeria naira equivalent value at the date of selection for the programme.
About The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Established in 2010, The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent.
The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
The Foundation’s flagship initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train mentor and fund 10,000 entrepreneurs, capable of changing the face of business across Africa.
For more information or to apply, visit: http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme/faqs/
What do you think?
Was this article TEEP 2018 helpful and useful?
If this article on 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme has been helpful
Please share and Like us on Facebook @ideologiesblog