Are you a Nigerian? Are you looking to acquire a Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunity in any Overseas Institution? If yes, here is an opportunity for you;
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology to interested Nigerians who are willing to undergo a Masters of PhD program in any Overseas University.
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2017
– PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
– MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Interested applicants should take the following steps;
– Applications will be made online through the registration form on the NITDA website.
– Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
– You should scan and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
For More Information Visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: email@example.com