Vanaplus Group is a group of companies comprising of Vanaplus.com.ng| HOGFurniture.com.ng and Books & Gifts Stores, incorporated in Jan 2009 with interest in the retail of best-known brands in the Information Technology, Interior Decoration & Furniture industry with numerous customers that have come to rely on our sales support and warranties.
Job Title – Market Analyst Support
Job Ref – VAN/2017/MAS /01
Qualification – OND/HND/BSC
Experience – 6 months – 2 years
Location – Ota, Ogun
Job Field – Marketing
• Conduct market research studies, and perform related development & analyses involving price, trends, and market development potential.
• Identify, quantify, and make recommendations regarding market price, customer delivery requirements, quality, and other factors involving products & services that may substantially impact the Company’s future business prospects.
• Identify and evaluate new product, product improvement, and new business opportunities.
• Liaise with suppliers on product stock & price update.
• Develop strategic profiles of key & potential competitors, as well as forecasting markets, business volume, and market share.
• Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
• Data entry skills
- Market Competitor Analysis
- Strong communication skills.
• Microsoft applicationsMethod of Application
Interested Applicants should be forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the title – Market Analyst Support
Please Note – Interested Applicants should be resident in Ota, Ogun State, and environs