Vanaplus Group is a group of companies comprising of Vanaplus.com.ng| HOGFurniture.com.ng and Books & Gifts Stores, incorporated in Jan 2009 with interest in the retail of best-known brands in the Information Technology, Interior Decoration & Furniture industry with numerous customers that have come to rely on our sales support and warranties.
Job Title – Affiliate Relationship Associate
Job Ref – VAN/2017/Affiliate /01
Qualification – OND/HND/BSC
Experience – 6 months – 2 years
Location – Ota, Ogun
Job Field – Marketing
• Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks.
• Training affiliates and working to improve the program
• Day-to-day communication with affiliates and providing them with customer support.
• Send out emails and newsletters and answer queries to help affiliates successfully market the company’s product and service.
• Periodically send out a newsletter announcing sales on the product that affiliates can offer to the public in order to increase their leads and as a result increase their commission payment.
• Graphics (banner links, text links, etc) creation.
• Motivating both performing & non-performing affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues;,
• Prospect affiliate research and recruitment,
• Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program.
• Recruit valuable affiliates to the program.
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI through the affiliate program.
Skills & Competencies
-Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
-Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/manage others in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
-Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
-Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
-Exceptional analytical, organizational, responsive and interpersonal skills;
-Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Please Note – Interested Applicants should be resident in Ota, Ogun State, and environs