TOTAL NIGERIA PLC is a part of the Total Group; a global integrated Energy Company, with operations in more than 130 countries, ranked 4th among major players in the global industry. The company was incorporated as a private company on 1st June 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. Since the commissioning of its first filling station at Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba Lagos in 1956, the Company has expanded its business through a network of over 560 retail outlets, numerous corporate customers and organizations that are served through eight sales areas and four territories: Western, Eastern and Northern with Head Office in Lagos. Total is one of the largest suppliers of JET A1 fuel in Nigeria offering excellent fuelling services at Lagos Airports, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt Airports.
Young Graduate Program at Total Nigeria
- Job Field – Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Department – Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
- Job Location – Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month – 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Offer ID – 13960BR
Job Application Deadline – 10-Sep-2018
How to Apply for Total Graduate Trainee program
Interested and qualified applicants can apply on Total career portal
Click here to TOTAL career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply