Union bank Mobile money transfer code makes it easy for customers to perform any transaction on their phone via SMS or USSD codes. Union Bank tagged “Your Simpler, Smarter Bank” is one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria, a lot of civil servants in the country bank with them. With Union bank mobile money transfer code various transactions can be performed such as bills payment, one-on-one money transfers airtime recharge, etc.
How to Transfer Using Union Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
Make sure your phone number is registered with your account number.
- Dial *826*2*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT# on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen command and start using Union bank mobile USSD banking.
DON’T MISS: All Nigerian banks and their USSD Mobile Money Transfer Codes
How to Check Union Bank Account Balance on Your Phone
After you’ve registered like we mentioned above, to check your union bank account balance on your mobile phone p- simply open your SMS and send BAL to 20123.
More on Banks USSD Money Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money from Diamond Bank on your phone
- How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To other Banks and Recharge your Phone
- All Nigerian Banks USSD Money Transfer codes and How to use them
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another in Nigeria through your Mobile Phones
- How To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money through UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code