Ideologies hub wishes to inform all international students studying at Essex University global channel partners and are self-funding your undergraduate studies,
Successful applicants could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £3,000, which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in 2018-19.
Eligibility requirements for Essex Global Partner Scholarship 2018
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- you must meet our published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2018
- be selected by one of our global channel partner institutions (see full terms and conditions for details of eligible partners)
- be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award
Students who aren’t eligible
You are not eligible for the award, even if you meet the criteria above if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions)
Please read the full terms and conditions before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you’ll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
If you’re a current student looking for information about an award you received, see our terms and conditions for previous years.
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria, will automatically be awarded this scholarship.
Successful applicants will be notified of their award by approximately the beginning of September 2018. You don’t need to complete an application form.
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the information that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
Click here to apply