The Stanbic IBTC Innovation challenge is officially open! Calling all early-stage startups and product teams to submit solutions to the any of the 3 challenge problem areas.
The Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge aims to leverage digital technology, innovation and expertise outside the traditional financial service providers, to improve efficiencies and capture new opportunities that add value to customers. This innovation Challenge is an initiative sponsored by the Stanbic IBTC Holdings and will be delivered by Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria.
Do you have an innovative idea or technology-driven solution in these areas?
Apply for the Stanbic IBTC Innovation Challenge.
- The top three (3) selected ideas will receive immediate cash prizes and further pre-incubation support via the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) pre-incubation services.
- The winning solution will receive total funding valued at $15,000; $12,500 in cash, and workspace in the Stanbic IBTC Blue Lab (valued at $2500).
- pplication is opened to Product development teams and Technology startups across Nigeria.
- Have the skills and expertise to execute on world class solutions.
- Individuals and partnerships (of not more than 3 persons) from university students, software developers, academics and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
- You can submit working prototypes, applications, technologies, tools, services or other kinds of digital innovation.
To apply and for more information sicchallenge.com