Social Media Week Lagos returns to Landmark Centre bigger and better on the 27th of February through to the 2nd of March 2018.
The global theme for 2018 is “Closer: Exploring the intensifying conflict between community and individualism.”
Venue – Landmark Events Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos
How to get involved in SMWLagos 2017:
- Become an event partner. Submit a session proposal here.
- Become a brand partner – Your brand will be advertised at Africa’s largest tech and innovation event. click here for more details.
- Showcase your startup. Apply to be 1 of 16 early stage startups included in the #launchedinafrica installation. Apply for pitching session here.
- Attend the conference. Event registration opens on the 17th of November.
For more info on SMW Lagos 2018, please download our ‘2018 Overview Brochure.
You may be new to the SMW Lagos community, or have been attending the conference for a few years and want to know how you can finally get involved.
Attend SMW Lagos 2018 Loading… An Info Session to learn more about Social Media Week Lagos and how you and your company can participate!
This Speak easy talk will cover:
- The SMW Lagos Story– Meet the organizers behind SMW Lagos, learn about our mission and programs.
- Getting Involved– Learn when applications open, what type of event pitches we look for, fees, formats and the do’s and don’ts of producing a SMW Lagos event.
- Working With Us – Learn about future volunteer and sponsorship opportunities.
- Highlights- Check out case studies from some of our most successful events of all time
- Open Q&A – Still got questions? We’ll open the floor for questions and answers !
How to register for Social Media Week 2018
We’re highly anticipating next year’s experience.