2017 LiveWIRE Regional Apply
Recall that earlier in the year, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) opened for application Shell Livewire for indigenes of Rivers state. announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
This time the Shell Livewire is opened to the whole South South region
About Shell Livewire Programme
Livewire is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-government organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: – Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South).
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their states of origin.
- Must not be in paid employment.
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Monday, August 7 – Monday, August 21, 2017
How to Apply for Shell Livewire regional Programme
Click here to Apply Now!
You may also apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
*Full name; *state of origin; *community; *LGA; *date of birth; *email; *marital status; *telephone no; *residential address; *educational qualification; *subject area; *type of business; *description of business; *years of experience; *disability if any; *business name; *CAC registration if any; *business address; *Name of Referee; *telephone no; and *address.
Please note Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.
For more updates visit ideologieshub.com.ng from time to time