She Leads Africa Accelerator Program for Women 2018
She Leads Africa SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of a Demo Day will receive N2 million investments from She Leads Africa Fund
About the She Leads Africa Program 2018:
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise designed to young African women and their strive towards professional success.
The organization has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 300,000 community members across Africa.
Benefits of the She Leads Africa 2018?
- 3 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- Technology companies only i.e. a business that manufactures or develops any form of technology e.g websites, software etc or leverages technology to build its business model.
- Less than 3 years in operations
How to Apply
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend three 1-weekboot camps being trained by the SLA team and connecting with some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Complete bi-weekly online workshops.
- Join us in Lagos for the Demo Day in October and pitch your business to a room of local and international investors and media.
You must upload your pitch deck to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete.
Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to our application tips, a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck and an invitation to a private webinar with our cofounders where you can ask your questions and hear directly from them on what they’re looking for.