KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs / Internships
To be eligible applicants must
- Be below 24 years
- Possess SSCE/A Level credits or equivalent in minimum of 5 subjects including mathematics and English Language in 1 sitting
- Be on the track of 1st class or second class upper grade in any discipline with an official academic transcript indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)Have completed at least the second year of the university program but must not be in final year
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment
Also apply for >> Graduate internship
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of your mail
Please note that only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted