VOGUEPAY is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
Junior UX/UI Designer Jobs at VoguePay
- Create graphics designs for online and offline usage
- Drive the user experience across all product offerings and create aesthetically appealing UI designs that clearly articulate functionality.
- Define product audience and produce user scenarios
- Manage usability testing and market research working closely with product teams
- Continuously evaluate products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Design a wide range of user experiences, including websites, mobile Apps, in-store digital engagement services.
- Creating design briefs, project plans, scenarios and product storyboards.
- Minimum Qualification-HND Minimum of two (2) years experience
- Can produce engaging experiences,
- Enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wireframing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com ,
Visit website:www.voguepay.com for more information about the company
Please note: Use the position applied for as the subject of the application.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.