How to check if a company is registered with CAC – Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria
Before you go into that business dealing with a company, it is important you confirm if the company is registered with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission).
Before now, one was required to visit the CAC office and doing a number of paper works which is quite stressful.
Now you can check from the comfort of your office for FREE on CAC website if the company is registered.
How to Search Registration status on CAC website.
- Visit CAC website, http://publicsearch.cac.gov.ng/comsearch/index.php you will be presented with a form to type the name of the company you want to search for.
- Type the company name without the “Limited” or “Ltd”. as it will also load with other companies with Limited.
- Check the “I am not a robot” CAPTCHA and click submit.
You will be presented with the status of the company.
The status shown includes:
- Registered company – with the RC No, registered address and date of registration.
- Undergoing registration – the registration address with the displayed
- Returns empty set if the company does not exist.
Try Search for that company today.
If you have not registered your business name or Company, Click here to read all the steps and requirements for registration