GreenHouse Lab for Women-led technology startups 2018
GreenHouse Capital is accepting applications for its GreenHouse Lab for Women-led technology startups 2018. The three-month-long accelerator programme is focused solely on early-stage technology startups in Sub-Saharan Africa, as well as African-run startups domiciled in the UK and US with products scalable in African markets.
The accelerator programme features an intensive curriculum delivered in-person and virtually over the course of three months while leveraging existing entrepreneurship education, framework and courses on a variety of topics.
- The opportunity to work from Vibranium Valley, a recently launched technology incubation space by Ventures Garden Group.
- A minimum of $100,000 investment for qualifying startups.
- Access to handpicked networks of global investors and mentors
- Must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one woman on the founding and leadership team.
- Must be meeting a sustainable need in Africa.
- Must have at least a team of two members, including a technical member.
- Must be extremely passionate about the idea.
How to Apply
The accelerator programme begins in mid-August and ends in November.
Follow this link to apply before the deadline, which is July 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM.