KPMG Professional Services is the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
KPMG’s vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
Graduate HR Officer
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 year
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs Human Resources / HR
Auto req ID: 125869BR
Function: Advisory – Management Consulting
Service Line: People and Change
- We are seeking temps for our executive sourcing function.
- The temps will be involved in key recruitment activities covering the development of job descriptions, development of job adverts, sourcing/ headhunting, as well as coordination of screening and selection activities.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- First degree in any field
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience preferably in recruitment function.
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles, and able to apply the understanding in sourcing for candidates that meet the requirements
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including LinkedIn, job portals etc., for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
- Should have prior knowledge/ experience in writing reports
- Should be a fast learner with strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply