FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a multinational manufacturing company. It is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative. Her headquarters is located in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Company operates an extensive distribution network covering Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. The company currently employs about 1000 permanent staff deployed in various locations around.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND MSc./MBA/MA
- Location – Lagos
- At FrieslandCampina WAMCO, our mission is to nourish Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition. As part of this mission, we announce the 2nd cohort of our Young Professionals Programme.
- The FCW Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a two-year programme that aims to attract highly qualified and motivated young graduates.
- Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, as well as effective teamwork and leadership potential.
- Projects: Undertakes assigned projects in line with company requirements and instructions resulting in the presentation of possible solutions to identified challenges with the company.
- Organisational Awareness: Acquires functional knowledge within assigned departments in order to develop the ability to perform managerial duties.
- Self Development: Initiate self-development and training opportunities in order to enhance level of competencies.
Requirements for FrieslandCampina Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for you if you are 25 years & below and have a 2:1 degree in the following:
- STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Supply Chain
- Production Management
- MSc./MBA/MA not required, but advantageous.
- Five credits in O ’levels at one sitting, including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply FrieslandCampina Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee
Interested and qualified? Go to FrieslandCampina career website on careersatfrieslandcampina.com to apply
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC has been a necessary part of most Nigerian homes since 1954 through its flagship brand, Peak Milk. The company was incorporated in April 1973 as West Africa Milk Company Nigeria (WAMCO) and commenced operations in 1975.
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria has 3 key brands – Peak, Three Crowns and Friso which are available for consumers to purchase in supermarkets and other stores all over Nigeria.
Our extensive distribution network with clear territory demarcation managed by our secondary sales force ensures that our brands are available nationwide.