Paruto is the world’s location-based news and information network. – Put your city on the map. Broadcast and amplify breaking news as they unfold. Connect with amazing people.Paruto is an online community for everyone and anyone; from the technology savvy millennials, to avid information and news enthusiasts, freelance reporters, journalists, students, politicians, political and social activists, observers, bystanders, individuals, news agencies and various organisations all across the world.
Paruto gives voice and amplifies everyone’s message, including the voiceless eyewitnesses who see, experience and are in constant touch with happenings in and around their communities, states, provinces, towns, cities and countries.
Digital Marketing Interns
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Location – Nigeria
- Job Field – Internships / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding
STATUS: 10 – 20+ Hours / Week
EDUCATION: Should have graduated recently or be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Program
COMPENSATION: Unpaid; other benefits notwithstanding
DURATION: 3 – 6 months
Are you digital savvy? Do you have a passion for marketing? Then this is for you! With just a laptop/phone and Internet connection, there is really no limit to what you can accomplish.
The Paruto internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, + “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties + responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet Paruto’s objectives
- Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Assistance in project development that include testing and validation: projects include website developments and Mobile platform developments
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Regularly generate, analyze, interpret and communicate KPIs results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, + ABILITIES:
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite essential
- Creative as well as have an analytical mind.
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract.
Paruto is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to Paruto career website on docs.google.com to apply