Fidelity Bank transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
Fidelity Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones.
With Fidelity Bank mobile transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, BVN and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With Fidelity Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of N200,000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N20,000.
What You Need to Know About Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- The service is open to all fidelity bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- Dial *770# on your phone.
- Select 1 from the on-screen command.
- You will be asked to enter your fidelity bank NUBAN account number.
- Next thing is to create your 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions.
- You can now start enjoying Instant Banking.
To transfer money to any account, simply dial 770AccountAmount# – for example 700349862308620000#. Follow the on-screen command and input your 4-digit PIN to complete transaction.
Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial 770Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial 7702000# and send.
How to Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial 7700#. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Fidelity Bank Mobile transfer code, just dial *770# to see the wonders!
Make life simpler by downloading Fidelity Bank Mobile App here