Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). In the early 1980’s foreign and state-owned banks dominated the banking industry in West Africa. Commercial banks in West Africa owned and managed by the African private sector were a rarity. Its founders created ETI with the objective of filling this vacuum.
In the early 1980’s foreign and state-owned banks dominated the banking industry in West Africa. Commercial banks in West Africa owned and managed by the African private sector were a rarity. Its founders created ETI with the objective of filling this vacuum.
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Eco-promotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and the promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP) 2017
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience – 2 years
- Location – Nigeria
- Job Field – Banking Graduate Jobs
The Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP) is an intensive program designed to build the banks’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience, and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Features:
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on the job projects, where candidates will gain valuable on-the-job experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experiences – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes Assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who are we looking for at Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment?:
- Candidates not more than 28 years old by December 2017
- MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- Maximum 2 Years work experience
What are we looking for?:
- Excellent communication skills. (Bilingual French/English may be a plus for international mobility)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
What’s in it for you?:
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the Banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.