Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one the fast growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Graduate Trainee Jobs at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- We are in need of 6 – Sigma Coordinators to champion our campaigns on Process and System continual improvement / Implementations.
- Successful candidates will be trained by us on Lean 6-Sigma green and yellow belts certifications.
- BSc/BTech/BEng First Class or HND Distinction in either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, and Statistics. Instrumentations, Physics Electronics, Industrial Engineering graduates are also eligible.
- Not more than 30 years old as at December 31st, 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC by December 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Dufil Group career website on dragnetscreening.ng to apply
DUFIL PRIMA FOODS PLC was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation. The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers.