Digital/Social Media Intern/ Volunteer
Ideologies Integrated Services Limited (IDSL) is an integrated business service consulting company providing wide range of services in business development and strategy, sales and marketing solutions, digital and social media marketing, web and graphic design, general printing, legal advisory services, corporate branding, courier and logistics, cleaning and waste management.
We specialize in deploying cost effective strategies in helping start up’s, SME’s and established firms achieve their ultimate goal.
IDSL was established with a clear focus to make a difference in providing integrated business services solutions in Nigeria, thereby helping entrepreneurs from start up to their everyday business service needs.
Job Title – Digital/Social Media Intern/ Volunteer
Job Ref – IDSL/2016/DSM/Intern
Qualification – SSCE/OND/HND/BSc
Experience – 0 – 1 year
Location – Lagos
Job Field – Communication and ICT
The Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Ideologies Group online community.
The intern will maintain Ideologies Group presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
The successful candidate will be required to start with immediate effect and will have a one on one session with our Managing Director
– Updates Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
– Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Productive People
– Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
– Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social media accounts in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
– Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Productive People activities and events.
– Complete other social media projects as assigned.
– Manage and administer Ideologies Group blogs
– Create original contents for blogs
– Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
– Excellent verbal communications skills
– An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
– Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
– Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
– A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.
– Free internet access.
– Free study materials on digital/social media, web design, graphic design and business development
– In-house training on digital/social media, web design, graphic design and business development
– Free registration to attend seminars and courses.
– Certificate of Recommendation
– Offer letter upon good performance.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants for this position should own a Laptop and/or mobile devices.
Qualifies applicants will be contacted immediately
Interested applicants should submit their applications on the company’s career page with job ref as subject of the mail.
Kindly follow us on >>> http://ideologiesintegratedserviceslimited.com.ng
Facebook >>> https://web.facebook.com/ideologiesintegratedserviceslimited
Twitter >>> https://twitter.com/ideologiesgroup