Careers at Diamond Bank
We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
- Job Specialty – Banking
Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Requirements
- Age: Not more than 25 years,
- Graduate (Full-Time programme), regardless of Discipline,
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (2.2)
- Post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 Credits (English and Maths Inclusive)
Diamond Trainee Scheme and Diamond Bank Recruitment Process
Diamond Bank runs a comprehensive Training and Development Programme aimed at harnessing and actualizing the potentials in young graduates. Applicants who successfully conclude the recruitment process are invited for the Intensive Trainee Learning and Development Programme.
The trainee orientation scheme comprises of 2 parts
- Classroom Training: This lasts for six weeks at a designated DB Plc Training School and participants are exposed to first-rate facilitators, consultants, and professionals who impart the skills required for optimal functioning in the financial services sector.
- Branch Training: This is training on the job and usually lasts for 41/2 months. Here trainees are exposed to the work environment in branches and put their skills and the knowledge garnered to practice.
At the end of the combined 6 months traineeship period, the performance of the participants is evaluated and those who performed creditably are elevated to full staff status.
How to apply for Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Position
Diamond Bank Application Process:
- Visit Diamond Bank application link below.
- Enter your email and verify
- A verification code will be sent to your email
- Remember to check your Spam if you do not find the email in your inbox
- Copy verification and paste in box provided on website
- Then, complete registration.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page.
- Login and proceed with your application
Interested and qualified? Go to Diamond Bank career website on www.diamondbank.com to apply
For more information
Call on 0700 300 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any Diamond branch nearest to you
About Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank Plc began as a private limited liability company on March 21, 1991 (the company was incorporated on December 20, 1990). Ten years later, in February 2001, it became a universal bank. In January 2005, following a highly successful Private Placement share offer which substantially raised the Bank’s equity base, Diamond Bank became a public limited company. In May 2005, the Bank was listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Today, Diamond Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria respected for its excellent service delivery, driven by innovation and operating on the most advanced banking technology platform in the market. Diamond Bank has over the years leveraged on its underlying resilience to grow its asset base and to successfully retain its key business relationships. And like a diamond, our strength makes us even more valued and valuable.