Nigeria Manufacturing & Equipment Expo 2018 is been organised by Clarion Events West Africa and is scheduled to be held on the 13th to 15th March 2018 at the Landmark Centre, Lagos Nigeria.
NME is the Official Trade Fair for the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (Event Patron), organised with the support and participation of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (Host Ministry) and Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Host Chamber).
The event runs simultaneously with the Nigerian Raw Materials Expo (NIRAM) where raw materials including cash crops, cocoa, cotton, and minerals can be purchased from local and international exhibitors.
NME is an International End of Line Packaging & Processing Trade Fair that is organised to bring Nigerian manufacturers and SMEs together for them to modernise and adapt to new tools.
The event will be featuring 5000 leading manufacturers and SME’s from West Africa seeking for affordable, end of line manufacturing machinery, tools and solutions which involve: Dangote Group, Procter & Gamble, Guinness, Nestle Nigeria and Unilever.
The event will also feature Manufacturing Partnership for African Development mPAD and Nigerian Raw Materials Exposition.
The NME Expo Conference is free to attend for all visitors.
The free-to-attend conference at the Nigeria Manufacturing & Equipment Expo 2018 aims to create a platform where industry experts can share their knowledge, expertise and experience.
> Hear from industry leaders sharing knowledge and best practise
> Learn capacity building and business management training – upskill your team
> Gain insights from real-life business case studies
> Get Finance and Funding Advice from the experts
- How to unlock access to foreign exchange for business operations
- Overcoming key challenges the outlook for 2018
- Interest for Africa: Navigate interest rates for all you operational cost facing the issue of non-settlement of bank loans
- Bringing technological innovation into your factory: Finding the right technology for your businesses needs
- Energy savings measures for your compressed air and plant utilities systems
- Successful project management strategies
- Understanding the transactional value chain
- Increasing productivity through industrial clustering
- Financing your raw materials
- What are your options in sourcing local raw materials?
- Exporting your manufactured goods to international and ECOWAS markets
- How to deal with a lack of sufficient local polymer production
- Getting out of the Nigerian “Pharmagedon”
When & Location
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Date: 13/03/2018 12:00 AM to 15/03/2018 12:00 AM
Contact Event Organiser:
Clarion Events West Africa
Address: Landmark Centre
Telephone: 0809 115 5699, 0803 495 4091
Registration for the exhibition and conference will be available nearer to the time. Please take a look at our Visitor Information page to stay updated.
Speaking slots are extremely popular and limited. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please send a completed abstract form to Otokini Henry Whyte:
E: Otokini.HenryWhyte@clarionevents.com | T: +234 817 515 7473