KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Accounting Academy Graduate Trainee Recruitment
|Audit Accounting Academy|
About the Program
- The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified Graduate Accountants to join the Audit Division of the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
- The academy enables Accounting Graduates and other eligible individuals to gain a professional qualification in Accounting – ACA before they join the Audit Division of KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition, and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have the opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
Remember to Apply – GE Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2017
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service (NYSC) and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
- Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a situational judgment test.
How to Apply for KPMG Accounting Academy Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on home.kpmg.com to apply