The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11-month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possesses a positive attitude to work.
- The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between January 2017 and April 2018.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December 2017.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Stock Exchange career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply