Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator
If working with a team of highly successful people who are making a positive difference in our business and our community ranks topmost in your mind, look no further as Fidelity Bank offers you an exceptional career opportunity to achieve great things! At Fidelity, we are proud of our many feats but we take special pride in our people and aspirations set in our shared values, vision and mission.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job Level – Entry Level / Trainees
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 year max
- Location – Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field – Banking Graduate Jobs
Job ID: #000001
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First & Second Division) or HND (Upper Credit) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fidelity Bank career website on careers.fidelitybank.ng to apply